ZZJ-800 series motor is a DC motor for metallurgical lifting, suitable for rolling mills, cranes, elevators and electric shovel.
1. The machine base adopts a thin-plate polygon lamination structure, which is small in size and light in weight. Stator and rotor adopt vacuum pressure paint impregnation treatment (VPI), which has good insulation and electrical conductivity.
2. Standard rated voltage: 220V, 440V.
3. Rated speed: 1025, 900, 800, 725, 650, 550r / min, etc.
4.Protection characteristics: IP23S, IP44.
5. Installation method: IC01, IC06, IC17, IC37 and ICW37A86
6. Insulation class: Class F
7. The data listed in the technical data table should be under the following conditions;
a. The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters;
b. The ambient air temperature is between -30 ℃ and 40 ℃;
c. The working environment should be free of acidic, alkaline or other gases that have a corrosive effect on the insulation; there should be no explosive or flammable gases.
d. Continuous working system: SI; S2; S3.